What does women-specific really mean? For us, it’s shoe that is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower density ADV-C Chassis for greater stability. In this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the X-ULTRA 4, all this is backed up by waterproof protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore every angle of your
- Improved stability the new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
- All-terrain grip the Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Women-specific with softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and bigger last, this shoe is designed for women’s feet.
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- ADV-C Chassis keeping outer ankle articulations safe and protected, this chassis brings extra stability while leaving the front of the shoe soft and flexible to move freely with a fluid stride.
- Active Support these mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Chevron lugs design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell a high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather a polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent a special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining a soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue the tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard a wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free to help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Weight : 370 g