Unlock your potential with a running shoe that adapts to you and the road. The updated PREDICT2 features Anatomic Decoupling to shadow your running style, reducing stress on joints and delivering a smooth ride. TPU-based Infiniride™ amplifies the experience by keeping landings cushy. An all-round road runner offering exceptional fit and comfort.
- Adaptable ride unlock to adapt. Anatomic Decoupling lets the PREDICT flex with your foot, so the independent platforms can adapt to your stride and the terrain.
- Premium cushioning plush cushioning with every strike – our TPU-based Infiniride™ foam allows you to clock miles in first-class comfort.
- 360° instant fit a foot-hugging fit from an ultra-comfy sock-like forefoot construction with no inner seams.
- Anatomical Decoupling features unique grooves and independent platforms designed to cushion, guide, and propel the foot for an ultra-smooth forward transition.
- 360° Articulated Upper a super flexible, decoupled upper that offers superior flex and foot wrapping.
- Blown rubber Contagrip® super lightweight rubber formula for a cushy feel and ground sensation.
- Contagrip® FA combines flat, wide lugs for friction grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Independent Support Platforms each outsole platform moves and adapts to the ground according to your footstrike, providing support when needed.
- Infiniride™ dynamic TPU-based foam infused with nitrogen to deliver plush, long-lasting cushioning.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Weight : 255 g