SPEEDCROSS 6 WIDE needs no introductions. True to its legendary roots and trail icon status, this version is lighter with an even more powerful, grippy connection to the ground and faster mud evacuation. Developed with a wide upper for people who like or need a roomier fit along with classic SPEEDCROSS comfort.
- An updated outsole means these Speedcross shed the mud quicker and deliver an even better grip on wet surfaces.
- Specifically developed to accommodate for runners who need or want a roomier, wider fit with no compromise on comfort or foothold.
- Featuring the same level of classic, reassuring Speedcross comfort, with an EnergyCell+ midsole compound and welded, foot-hugging upper
- EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Product that meets the requirements of wide fit (EE in the USA and EEE in Japan).
- Contagrip® TA is built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, it uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- Anti-debris Mesh prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Ripstop fabric to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Quicklace™ is a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste.
- Biomechanical fit: Forefoot strike, Heel strike, Midfoot strike
- Shoe width: Wide
- Drop: 10mm
- Lug depth: 5mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20mm
- Heel stack height: 30mm
- Weight: 300g
- Running terrain: Mixed terrain, Muddy & soft