Make every day feel like your best day on the trails. PULSAR TRAIL features our soft and springy Energy Foam midsole for lively response and fluid, smooth transitions, coupled with Energy Blade for propulsion. A higher stack height brings added comfort underfoot.
● Fun and bouncy: Energy Foam is a super springy and comfortable midsole compound that brings pop and smooths out your stride.
● Responsive: Energy Blade-assisted propulsion for energy transfer that drives you forward without sacrificing velocity. Featuring a softer, more flexible Energy Blade than Pulsar Pro.
● Confidence inspiring grip: Super grippy Contra grip MA rubber and optimized lug geometry will keep you steady and safe from slippage even on fast and gnarly rides.
● Midsole - Energy Foam: Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
● Sustainability - Recycled material: Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
● Responsive Technology - Energy Blade Trail running: Energy Blade is a light TPU plate built into the midsole. The joined efforts of blade, midsole foam and sole geometry activates forward propulsion and ensures stability on trails.
● Outsole - All Terrain Contagrip®: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
● Upper Contruction - EndoFit™: An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit.
● Lacing System - Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
● Inlay sole: Textile
● Lining: Textile
● Outsole: Rubber
● Upper: Textile / Synthetic
● Drop: 6 in mm
● Lug depth: 3,5 mm
● Heel stack height: 32.6 mm
● Forefoot stack height: 26.6 mm
● Weight: 280 g