The updated SONIC 4 BALANCE W is designed to be as springy as it is cushioned. We’ve kept our Optivibe™ cushioning to dampen uncomfortable vibrations without sacrificing energy return, so you get a really responsive ride. Now with a softer mesh and inner booty construction, this shoe is revving to go the extra mile.FEATURES
- Reduce vibrations: Optivibe™ cushioning helps limit vibrations with the aim of decreasing muscle fatigue, while continuing to deliver a responsive ride.
- Responsive ride: Delivers that bouncy, springy feeling each time you push off the ground.
- Balanced transition: The Geometric Decoupling™ axis is centered to deliver a balanced, effortless forward transition from contact to propulsion.
- Geometric Decoupling™ works with the foot to provide guidance for an effortless and efficient heel-to-toe transition.
- Optivibe™ a combination of foams, one to dampen, one to propel. This was developed to reduce vibration upon foot strike aimed to decrease muscle fatigue without affecting the overall ride
- Internal SensiFit™ invisible from the outside, the Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Blown rubber Contagrip® super lightweight rubber formula for a cushy feel and ground sensation.
- Contagrip® FA combines flat, wide lugs for friction grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Mirrored Decoupling the midsole is grooved on the top and bottom, increasing flexibility and transition to accompany your stride.
- 3D Mesh open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Engineered Mesh is a unique mesh structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs in different parts of the shoe.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Drop: 8 in mm
- Heel stack height: 28 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20 mm
- Weight: 213 g
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Road biomechanical fit: Balanced transition
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing